Home

Hello, I am Goh Wei Xue, a student of Singapore Polytechnic currently taking the Diploma In Chemical Engineering, and I'll be using this platform to share with everyone my first-hand experiences throughout the Chemical Product Design and Development Module. Let's go!

2 goals that I have set for myself

The first goal that I have for myself would be to familiarize myself with the techniques and skills of CAD in Autodesk Fusion 360. I feel that I can utilize this platform to design and create many interesting results. Even though I may not be as masterful as my classmates, I hope that I can have enough practice to match their skill levels. With the aid of online tutorials such as Youtube videos and even other blogs, and more design practice including the keychain and phone stand that we have made, once I am able to easily navigate, design and construct, and an item using Fusion 360 shall I know that i have truly mastered the skill of utilizing Fusion 360 to the fullest. 


The second goal that I have for myself is to be able to improve my communication skills with my team members. In group projects, I always find myself unable to voice out my opinions due to myself thinking that they would probably be wrong or would have no impact on the topic at hand whatsoever. However, on a few occasions, I found that some of my opinions had actually turned out to be correct and would benefit our team as a whole, and that my teammates would be willing to hear me voice out my opinions when needed. Therefore, I should learn to give constructive feedback when needed and also communicate with my teammates better by actively participating in a conversation instead of watching in the sidelines. This way, we will be able to submit work of a higher quality and further improve our synergy within the group.


Team Formation + Roles

Goh Wei Xue (me): Leader

Anthony: Designer

Firmanshah: Designer

Rufus How: Timekeeper

Lionel Neo: Scribe


Ground rules


1. Everyone is to be punctual for group meetings.
2. Everyone must participate in the activities and not freeload on other peoples' effort.
3. Everyone should put in effort to complete the task and not give sloppy work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Programming

Project Development

3D Printing